From a family-owned business to a corporation that ventures into real-estate, industrial solutions, Agrotech and renewable energy solution, Rohan Group has grown leaps and bounds, becoming a reckoned name in the real estate and Infrastructure sector of India.
Rohan encourages intrapreneurship, with leadership through innovation and accountability. Individuals are given complete ownership of project. The management is open to suggestion & inputs from all the stakeholders, making Rohan Group one of the finest places to work!
As of today, the organisation has 1000 employees and continues to attract young talent. Our dynamic expansion plans only mean that for every Rohanite, sky is the limit.
Currently, we are looking for talent to fill-in for the below mentioned profiles. But if you think you can bring something unique to the table, send us your CV at [email protected]
Hiring for Industrial vertical, these positions are for projects in Maharashtra.
- Understand the Project – Project Duration, Milestone / Priorities, Other Terms & Conditions
- Study and understand BOQ & Specifications and list out time taking activity at the start of the project (Special or long lead items)
- Prepare and submit Project Master Schedule, cash flow statement, resource allocation requirement, in consultation with Project Manager and DGM.
- Prepare and submit monthly/weekly work plan in line with master schedule
- Track, update and submit the master schedule to the clients/consultants on monthly basis
- Plan and estimate the resources required (Material, Machinery, Manpower, Sublet items) in consultation with the Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager
- Support Project Manager/Deputy Project Manager to coordinate with HO departments (Procurement, Budget, Planning, Finance)
- Prepare and submit monthly WBS wise budget requirement
- Prepare, track and submit daily/weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Prepare and submit daily P&L report.
- Maintain all records (including drawing registers) to establish delays from client/consultants
- Prepare and submit As-Built drawings
- Prepare and attend client/consultant and internal company review meetings
Project Construction Manager
We are hiring for Industrial and Real Estate verticals.
- Understand contracts documents; communicate to project team to ensure implementation.
- Coordinate with various departments in HO through the project lifecycle (Tendering/HR/Budget Monitoring / Mobilization/Plant and Machinery/ Planning/Procurement/Stores/Accounts/Safety/Quality).
- Ensure timely submission of all documents to clients/consultants (Quality Plan/ Safety Plan/Method Statements/ SOPs/Mobilization/Checklist/All Progress Report etc)
- Ensure all statutory and regulatory compliances are met as required.
- Allocate job responsibilities to all members at site and continuously monitor delivery
- Ensure timely deliverables (drawings/decisions/approvals) from clients/consultants aligned with approved schedule and maintain cordial relationships with them.
- Mobilize labour force, maintain the required labour strength and prioritize the work fronts through the project lifecycle. Minimize labour turnover by ensuring their wellbeing (labour colony/health/safety/timely payment)
- Conceptualize project schedule and ensure it is detailed by the planning engineer
- Ensure monthly budget/material/sublet items requirements are communicated to respective departments at HO
- Align all resources to achieve daily/weekly/monthly scheduled targets. Take corrective and preventive actions throughout the project lifecycle to ensure timely delivery of targets.
- Ensure submission and certification of monthly RA bills and final bill.
- Ensure monthly preparation and payments of all vendors’ bills (labour, local materials).
- Prepare for and attend client/consultant and internal company review meetings.
- Responsible for all contractual correspondence as per defined internal standards and ensure the same is maintained.
- People Management – lead, motivate, coach and develop all employees and labour.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of materials, labour and budgetary provisions by minimizing wastages of material, improving productivity, maintaining right inventory levels.
- Ensure safety standards as defined in approved safety plan.
- Maintain process and product quality levels as defined.
- Conduct daily site meetings, with sectional heads to review daily target achievements, concerns (if any) and plan for the following day.
- Drive innovation and culture of continual improvement.