Mace is an international consultancy and construction company, founded and built on exceptional people, a commitment to service excellence and an entrepreneurial spirit.
We develop, consult, construct and operate some of the world’s most inspiring buildings and infrastructure programmes, and our people have built a reputation for delivering projects that seem impossible – challenging convention, innovating, and proudly moving our industry forward.
Today, we remain a privately owned business that has grown organically. We now employ over 6,300 people across five global hubs in Europe, Middle East, Africa, the Americas and Asia Pacific.
- Job number: 11753
- Job field: Consultancy Project Management
- Job posted: 25/07/21
- Job close date: 08/08/21
- Job schedule: Full-time
Senior Civil Engineer
Project: Mace is providing project management services to this project that spread over an area of 60-acre land located in Mumbai.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior civil engineer to join our established and growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the assessment of the project and its requirements.
- Assessing the impact and feasibility of site due diligence, preliminary layout and up to the final engineering design.
- Preparing architectural drawings and schematic designs based on project requirements.
- Studying and assessing the drawings, plans, specifications and other documents relating to the project.
- Determining the budget, project schedules and scope of work and deploying appropriate staff.
- Directing, leading and supporting other engineering and skilled personnel in managing and executing multiple tasks and projects.
- Directing onsite construction teams.
- Collaborating and interacting with construction teams, architects and outside project developers and consultants.
- Managing the deliverables on time and within the budget.
- Initiating and ensuring standard civil engineering discipline in drawings and plans.
- Adhering to the best practices, standards and procedures of the company.
You will have a degree qualification in civil engineering. You have commercial exposure and awareness. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and provide support to strong, motivated teams. You have experience managing major construction projects, including retail and commercial projects within a consultancy industry, and be poised to expand your own horizons, those of our clients, and our ambitious people alike