The M2K Group is a leading Indian business organization with significant presence across diverse industries. In a very short span of time the Group has ventured in the sunrise sectors such as Biologicals, Infrastructure, Real Estate, Multiplexes and Defence & Aviation and achieved significant success
Surging ahead with the enterprising vision of creating value through excellence, M2K is totally committed to customer expectations by enriching their lives through superior quality and enhanced lifestyle by laying emphasis on Quality, Service and Customer Satisfaction, with special focus on product differentiation and value for money to the consumer
The Group derives its core competency from its sound financial position, technological superiority and skilled human resource base to undertake infrastructure and real estate development projects in a multi-location environment
Experience: 4.0- 7.0year
Qualification : B.Tech/Diploma in Civil
Experience : 4 – 7 Years
Salary : 5 – 8 LPA
Location : Corporate Office, Gurugram
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities
- Preparation of RFQ, floating of enquires and preparing cost comparative statement.
- Responsible for analysing, developing, and negotiating construction contracts.
- Preparation of documents for pre-qualification and tendering/bidding.
- Preparing technical and commercial comparison.
- Issuing of LOI, LOA and Work Order once the order is finalized to the respective contractor.
Desired Candidate Profile
Well Versed with Rate Analysis, Prepare Rate analysis for new items. Cost evaluation and drafting of orders.