L&T is a team of more than 50,000 professionals spread across the globe. We combine a proven track record, complex and exciting projects integrated with new-age technologies, woven together with a culture of nurturing and trust.
Consistently rated among the best employers in the country, L&T offers diverse opportunities for growth and unmatched leadership. Our approach is built on empowering and engaging employees to take on challenging assignments and ownership. We invite you to partner with us in our journey of nation building.
- Heavy Civil Infrastructure
- Required Experience :- 0 – 5 Years
- Posted On 17 Nov 2023
Knowledge & Posting Location
QUALITY CONTROLQUALITY ASSURANCE
- Quality engineer taking care of site inspection, NCR, SOR, PQR, Preparation of method statements and documentation.
- Maintenance of records and test reports related to quality.
- Inspection for closing of NCR’s.
- Dealing with client related to quality assurance and control.
- Supervising lab works, concrete production and maintaining record of the same.
- Basic Knowledge of AUTO CAD Software.
- Knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and word.
- Dealing with site engineers to adhere to quality works and maintaining good relationship to get the work done at site without any hindrances and as per quality standards.
- Involved various type of soil and rock testing works like MDD, Liquid limit, plastic limit, Specific gravity, Free swell index and grain size distribution (Hydrometer and wet sieve) porosity-density, specific gravity-water absorption, UCS and PLI test for rock.