Technip Energies is a world-leading engineering and technology player for the energy transition. We bring our clients game-changing projects to life, and are committed to enhancing their performance.
Our expertise includes a full range of design and project development services, from early engagement to delivery.
Civil & Structural Engineer Junior
Civil & Structural Engineer Junior
Roma, Roma, Italy
- Roma, Roma, Italy
31/08/2023, 12:27 pm
31/10/2023, 12:27 pm
About Technip Energies
At Technip Energies, we believe in a better tomorrow and we believe we can make tomorrow better. With approximately 15,000 talented women and men, we are a global and leading engineering and technology company, with a clear vision to accelerate the energy transition. Designing and delivering added value energy solutions is what we do.
If you share our determination to drive the transition to a low-carbon future, then this could be the job for you. We are currently seeking a Civil&Structural Engineer Junior (less than 2 years experience), reporting directly to Civil&Structural Section Head to join our Engineering team based in Italy, Rome Operating Center.
About the Job
You will work inside the Civil Section that is in charge of the management of Proposals, Basic Engineering Design up to Detail Engineering Design.
Key interaction of Civil Engineer are internally with Project teams, Procurement, Construction and others engineering disciplines; externally with Clients, Steel Suppliers.
The role and your responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Detail design for static and dynamic equipment foundation, design for basins, foundations for steel and/or concrete structures, design of elevated concrete structures, sheet piling for earth retention and piles, hydraulic calculation for underground networks, modules, steel works of offshore platforms for offshore projects, verification of existing structures, calculation of existing structures revamping/reinforcing
Support Services for Procurement:
- Technical Bid Evaluation
- Preparation of Material / Purchase requisition
- Approval of Vendor design / drawing / documents
- Support for Procurement in Sub contractor / Consultant evaluation
- Interface with other discipline specialist engineers and project support functions such as procurement and planning
Engineering / Project Management Activities
- Participation in Project contract review meetings.
- Discipline contract reviews and Document / Drawings Index, Support services for Schedule Preparation.
- Preparation of project technical specifications in coordination with other disciplines;
- Inter departmental coordination.
- Support to Construction department for preparation of Civil Construction Tender / Offer.
- Participation to Constructability review.
- Participation in Design review, Model reviews.
- Quantity / Material Tracking.
- Coordination with subcontracting consultants for Architectural Designs, Survey works, Consultancy for Soil Investigations works and Structural Steel Fabricators / Consultants for Fabrication Drawings preparation.
- Review of the works performed by the above Outsourcing consultants and recommendations for further engineering and Coordination with Construction / Engineering Sub contractors / Consultants on project need basis.
You will have the opportunity to do business trips to attend to technical meetings with Clients or Suppliers, visit Vendor workshop, move to other Technip Energies operating centers and join our colleagues overseas. You will also have the opportunity to follow up engineering activities directly on our sites, supporting construction activities.
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
Qualifications: Master degree in Civil Engineer
Languages: English Fluent
- attitude to problem solving
- creation of tools for design automatization
- knowledge of Structural Design program such as STAAD Pro / SAP 2000
- attitude to perform the work in team, in an international and multi-cultural environment
- capability to complete tasks on time with the required Company quality level
- availability to international mobility for either short or long term assignment