Civil Site engineer Job
- Experience : 4+ years
- Location : Bangalore
- Education Qualification: : Civil Graduate / Diploma
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Preparing/Update baseline work programs identifying duration required for each activity sequences, construction methodology and logistics plans
- Preparing Work break-down structure, Master Project schedule, 30/60/90 days look ahead schedule in line with tender or contract schedule/ milestone requirement.
- Preparing Micro level planning of each activity, progress monitoring, scheduling, analyzing and controlling.
- Identifying critical milestones between various disciplines of the construction project.
- Preparing Manpower, Cash Flow
- Comparing the Actual Vs. Planned progress of the project and monitor closely each process of the project.
- Ensure that vendors/ subcontractors schedule is aligned to projects master schedule
- Fully anticipate and interpret the demands of the project in terms of labour, materials, equipment as well as technical challenges.
- Preparing Daily / Weekly /Monthly Progress Report.
- Preparing Delay statement, Extension of time document.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum of 04 years of experience in construction industry (Industrial Project)
- Strong understanding of project design and construction planning integration, and the collaborative process between architect, general contractor, and client.
- Working knowledge of the construction process, its standards, methods, assemblies, plans, specifications, regulations, and codes.
- Good Working knowledge in Primavera, MS Office packages, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Should be strong in communication (both verbal and written) and presentation skill
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹18,000.00 – ₹35,000.00 per month
- Experience : 5+ years
- Location : Bangalore
- Education Qualification: : Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering
Rate Analysis, Costing, Quantity Surveying, Client Billing, Sub Contractor Billing, QS, Bar Bending Schedule, BOQ Preparation
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monthly Client Bills
- Sub-contractors & sub agencies bills
- Monthly Reports
- RMC, reinforcement steel
- Rate Analysis for non tendered items
- Reconciliation of Materials
- Variation Order
- Daily Progress report
- Check and review the site requisitions and compare them with the approved Bill of Quantity (BOQ).
- Submit and negotiate contract variations, additional works, snags and maintenance orders.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of experience as Quantity Surveyor for Commercial / Industrial Project
- Multi-tasking, self-motivated, energetic team player with a flexible and adaptable approach to work; Work well under pressure.