ARB Buildcon Pvt. Ltd. inherits the legacy of dedicated efforts & cost-effective solutions, from ‘ARB’ Directors who possess a vast experience & varied knowledge in the field of Pre-Engineered Building (PEB) / Heavy Structural Steel, Industrial Civil construction & Porta-Cabin / Pre-Fab shelters.
Civil Engineer (Site)
Experience Required: 5-10 Years
Educational Qualification : B.Tech/Diploma in Civil Engineering
- We are currently looking for an experienced civil engineer to handle our construction projects.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Perform all civil related works of the project, interpret plans, drawings, quantities, specifications & standards to carry out the work efficiently.
- Forecast timeline and planning of labor and materials to ensure project completion within timeframe.
- Monitoring construction site, team handling and labor handling.
- Quality control through regular inspection.
- Forecast design and construction time frames.
- Monitor daily operations at the site and ensure execution according to plan coordinate activities of the various consultants/vendors at the project site.
- Coordinate with the Purchase Department for timely communication of material specifications, indenting and sample selection
- Interact with the customers at the site and ensure timely resolution of all queries with respect to the project.
- Bar bending schedule, PEB warehouse construction & Cable of independently handling of complete site.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Civil Engineer with good engineering, mathematical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills and inter personal skills.
- Good leadership skills and able to handle large projects with minimal guidance.
- Possess knowledge on project supervision, construction management and other site activities.
- Computer proficiency.
- Worked with a reputed contractor or builder and completed well rated projects.