We combine the real and the digital worlds. Our strategy is geared to the long term. Addressing the biggest challenges of our time: climate change, glocalization, urbanization, demographic change and digitalization. Four strategic priorities are our roadmap for long-term sustainable success
Civil Site Engineer
Gurugram, Haryana, India
Job ID 363273
Company Siemens Limited
Organization Smart Infrastructure
Job Family Engineering
Full Time / Part Time
Remote vs Office
We at Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
JOIN US! WE MAKE REAL WHAT MATTERS. THIS IS YOUR ROLE.
This position is for system engineer with experience on engineering of protection system and substation Automation system.
• Preparation of Protection SLD’s, Trip matrix, interlocking logics etc. as per customer specification/requirements.
• Design of Control & Protection Panels for all voltage levels system, should have knowledge of various bus arrangements.
• Control and protection schematic preparation for various power system equipment i.e. Generator, Line, Transformer, Reactor, Busbar etc.
• Preparation of FAT/SAT/GTP/TTR/FDS/HEAT LOAD documents.
• Preparation of CRP interfacing drawings.
• Preparation of various types of System Architecture based on system requirements.
• Knowledge on different serial and ethernet based protocol used in Substation Automation System.
• Should have knowledge on Master Slave and client server philosophy, IEC61850 protocol and Computer networking.
• Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of query.
• Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
• Support to Sales/testing/commissioning team.
Eligibility criteria / Skill Sets
• B.Tech /B. E in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
• 5-8 years of relevant experience.
• Has good interpersonal, negotiation and communication skill.
• Fast learner and able to work independently or as a team player.
• Able to work under minimum or less supervision.
• Shall have good knowledge of computers, especially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
• E Base software knowledge will be added advantage.
WE’VE GOT QUITE A LOT TO OFFER, HOW ABOUT YOU?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We’re dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow