Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undeUaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill
Bulding Initiative for the Nation, proposes to engage Technical & Non-Technical Trade Apprentices at its Locations in States of South India
(Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the following qualification & other parameters for engagement as Apprentices under Apprentices
Act, 1961/1973/ 1992 (as amended from time to time) in the Trade/Disciplines mentioned below:
|Notification||IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for Southern Region @iocl.com|
|Notification Date||Aug 12, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||Aug 28, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation limited, Indian Oil|
|Education Qualification||Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
Educational Qualification, Provisional Number of seats in Apprentice category including likely reservation shall be as follows. Reservation will be applicable as per the prescribed percentage for recruitment applicable to the State ifTamil’Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Telangana as follows:-
**NOTE: The reservation for PwBD as indicated for the Discipline of Trade Apprentice (Accountant), Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator (Fresher & Skill Certificate Holders), Trade Apprentice Retail Sales Associate (Fresher & Skill Certificate Holders)’shall be applied on horizontal basis, across all categories, as per the Government guidelines. PwBD are not eligible to apply for Discipline Code 01 to 55.
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 and as amended from time to time.
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Wrinen Test and meeting
the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Trade Apprentice – Matric with 2(Two) year ITI course in relevant field.
- Technician Apprentice -3 years Diploma in Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case ofSC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice-Accountant: – Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General and OBC & 45% in case ofSC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator and Retail Sales Associate (Fresher Apprentices): Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – Minimum 12th Pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
- The prescribed qualification for should be from a recognized Board/ University/Institute as a regular full time course in the relevant trade/discipline