Vastu ke anusar ghar kaise banaye || घर का सम्पूर्ण वास्तु | Vastu shastra for home
Tip #1 Rectangular or square rooms
- All the rooms in residential buildings should necessarily be rectangular or square.
- Avoid buying a residential house or flat that has rooms of irregular shape like I-shaped.
- In the case of rectangular residential houses, the length ideally shouldn’t exceed twice the breadth of the house .
Tip #2 Room Entrance
- The entrance of a home as per Vaastu for house construction should always be in the north -east part of the house.
- The main entrance door should be the largest door of the house.
Tip #3 Bedroom
- Bedrooms must be in the southwest direction. Bed, too, must be in the southwest direction.
- Never head towards the north direction at the time of sleeping
Tip #4 Puja Room
- A pooja room in your home’s east or northeast zone is excellent for spiritual pursuits
- The preferable position of Puja Room is Noth-East) Zone.
Tip #5 Wall Colour of an Apartment
- North shade of grey, white, green, blue
- The east shade of beige, brown, and green
- South, Southeast shade of light pink, orange, red, maroon, and brown
- West shades of grey, silver, and golden
Tip #6 Kitchen
- According to Vastu Shastra of home design, the Lord of Fire, Agni prevails in the southeast direction of homes.
- One should never place the kitchen in the North, North East, or East Direction.
- One should also avoid placing your stove near the water sink. Your kitchen must not face the washroom and ensure it never shares a common wall.