WAPCOS believes that the strength and success of the organisation lies in its people. In the engineering consultancy business, people are not just the key assets, but also the key differentiators. The company, therefore, goes to great lengths to provide the best possible work environment, opportunities for growth and development, and the encouragement and motivation to grow and perform to the highest possible levels.
Recruitment for the post of Engineer Trainee (Civil), Engineer (Civil) & Sr. Engineer (Civil)
Start Date : 16-01-2021
Last Date : 05-02-2021
Salary :- 40,000- 1,40,000 (Revised IDA)
- Incumbents will be entitled for CPF as per rules of the Company.
- Applicants are requested to submit the following fee in the form of demand draft drawn in favor of WAPCOS Ltd payable at Gurugram along-with the application form:
- Rs.1000/- in case of General/OBC candidates
- Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST/PWBMD and female candidates
- Multiple applications will not be accepted.
- Those who are working in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous Bodies are required to apply
- through proper channel or produce no objection certificate at the time of Interview.
- Management reserves the rights to fix the criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for
- The number of posts may vary as per the requirements of the projects of the Company.
- No residential accommodation will be provided. However, HRA will be provided as per rules of the Company.
- Before submission of application, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria
- and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Age relaxation for SCs/STs/OBCs and PWBMDs will be as per Government rules.
- CVs should be in the prescribed proforma along with photocopies of documents in support of
- date of birth, qualification, experience and proof of category etc. in case of candidate belonging
- to reserved category and post applied for should be superscribed on the envelope of the application.
- SC/ST/PWBMD candidates coming from outstation for appearing in the Written Test/ Personal
- Interview will be paid rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules/sleeper class on production of
- The post of Engineer Trainee (Civil), Engineer (Civil) & Sr. Engineer (Civil) are required for
- Projects Assignments and shall be posted as defined in advertisement. However, selected
- candidate will be liable to be posted anywhere in India and Abroad.
- The mere fact that a candidate has submitted his/her application against the advertisement and
- apparently fulfilling the criteria as prescribed in the advertisement would not bestow on him/her the
- right to be definitely called for interview/considered further for the engagement.
- The Applicant should have valid Indian Passport will be required at the time of joining. The Company will not be responsible for any postal delay within the specified time.
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may send their CV in the prescribed proforma
- in an envelope superscibing post applied for Engineer Trainee (Civil), Engineer (Civil) &
- Sr. Engineer (Civil) with Project Code within 21 days from the date of advertisement i.e. upto
- 05.02.2021 to: