TATA Project recruitment 2021
At Tata Projects, we are always striving to build skilled and competent teams that keep us ahead in business. We have built teams that trust one another, focus on common goals and work towards achieving it. Thus we hire people who are team players and clear thinkers with an ability to simplify problems. Tata Projects believes in training and mentoring talent to grow into leadership positions within the organization and the Tata group.
DIPLOMA CIVIL ENGINEER
From 3 to 8 year(s) of experience
₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Roles and Responsibilities
- Supervise and Execute work at the site as per design and drawing
- Maintaining records of work executed.
- Ensuring site execution in accordance with quality, safety & environmental standards Designation.
- Ensuring right material being issued to site preparation vendor and ensuring right material reaching right material.
- Installation of Infra happening as per guideline by respective infra vendor.
- All Quality related and punch points are being rectified and it get signed off.
- Communicate all site related issues amongst the construction team.
- Keep records of daily progress and report it to the site management in the prescribed format
Desired Candidate Profile
Diploma Civil Engineers
3- 8 years of experience (mandatory)
- Hydro, Metro & Road Projects Desired Profile
- Candidate should have experience in Hydro or Metro or Road Projects
- Site execution , Roads , Metro, Civil , Buildings, HCI.
Location: Pan India (All over India)
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Engineering & Construction
Functional Area:Construction & Site Engineering
Role Category:Construction Engineering
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent