We are always looking for highly motivated and driven individuals who are passionate about innovation. We have both full-time and part time opportunities available to become part of talented and highly experienced team which includes a mix of engineers, IT & marketing professionals. We will be eager to hear from you and welcome you to RADISE and Smart Structures. Needless to say we provide a competitive pay package among the best in the Industry.
- Candidate will be responsible for performing static load testing, bi-directional load testing, Statnamic load testing, post grouting, dynamic pile testing at construction sites. Testing locations will be primarily in the USA. However, some occasional travel outside the United States will be required.
- Candidate will also perform other field tests including Low Strain Integrity Testing (PIT), Crosshole Sonic Logging (CSL), and Thermal Integrity Profiling (TIP).
- Candidate will undertake analysis of collected data and prepare reports for clients in a timely and accurate manner.
· The candidate in the use of all of its testing systems and our propriety data acquisition and analysis software, PDA, Pile Integrity Tester, Cross Hole Analyzer, Olson Freedom Data PC, Thermal Integrity Profiler, CAPWAP, and GRLWEAP.
Level of Supervision
· Candidate will report and operate from that the West Palm beach Office. Engineers are required to be self-motivated and well-organized in managing client portfolios and requirements.
- Nominal work schedule is eight to ten working hours per day, five days a week. However, as AFT provides a service that must be responsive to the immediate needs of the client, the work schedule can sometimes stretch into the weekends or into extra hours.
- Engineers spend approximately 50% of their time away from the office at construction sites or traveling. With experience, some international work assignments can be required.
- Candidate must have a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering. Candidates with a Master of Science in Civil Engineering with Geotechnical Emphasis will be given preferential consideration.
- A strong geotechnical academic background and EI certificate are preferred.
- Candidate should have an appreciation and understanding for field and consulting work and be able to work independently and jointly with senior level staff.
- Previous experience in geotechnical or foundation aspects of civil engineering is advantageous.
- Candidate must have good writing and communication skills.
- Candidate should be a fast learner and thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment.
- This is a salaried position with a competitive salary and a generous yearly bonus.