PSP Projects Limited is a multidisciplinary construction company offering a diversified range of construction and allied services across industrial, institutional, government, government residential and residential projects in India. It provides its services across the construction value chain, ranging from planning and design to construction and post-construction activities, including MEP work and other interior fit outs to private and public sector enterprises. Historically, it was more focused on projects in the Gujarat region. More recently, it has actively expanded its geographical presence to other states and diversified its portfolio of services.
Our execution capabilities have grown significantly with time, both in terms of the size of projects that we bid for and execute, and the number of projects that we execute simultaneously.
Our Company is currently constructing world’s biggest office complex (Surat Diamond Bourse) having Contract Value of Rs. 1575 Cr and 66 Lakhs Sq. Ft Built-up area.
Site Billing Engineer – Civil
- Responsible for study of BOQ (Bill of Quantity) as per specifications and taking out quantities from drawings.
- Preparation and Certification of RA bills.
- Responsible for verification of certified RA bills
- Identification and preparation of extra -items.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation statement of building material.
- Estimating and costing
- Rate Analysis
- Preparation and certification bar bending schedule
- Back to back contractor billing
- Sub-contractor Billing.
B.E. – Civil
Minimum Experience Required:Minimum 5 Years of relevant Experiences
Candidate must have knowledge of Client Billing, Contractor & Labour billing
Civil Engineer – Finishing
- Responsible for execution of all Finishing works including Masonry, Tiling (Flooring and Dado), Painting, Door frames, and shutter fixing, stone cladding (Dry and Wet), False Ceiling, Façade, Structural steel (Fabrication and Erection) works, waterproofing, toilet works including plumbing and its fittings-fixtures, etc. including knowledge of interior finishing materials and its quality parameters.
- Responsible to Calculate quantities required to execute finishing activities.
- Able to understand specifications/methodology and architectural drawings of finishing activities.
- Coordination with Contractors/Subcontractors for Finishing Activities to carry out Technical supervision of ongoing Civil & Finishing activities at all stages.
- Responsible for Check Daily Progress Report & Finishing work snag list.
B.E. – CIVIL
Minimum Experience Required:Minimum 5 Years of relevant Experience
- Candidates should have 5-10 years of experience includes interior and civil finishing works.
- Candidate completely based on-site.
- Candidate should have good exposure in high rise residential or commercial projects
- Ready to relocate anywhere in India.
Assistant Manager – MEP
- Review the MEP Drawing, Technical Data sheet submittal & taking approval from Client/ consultant.
- Monitoring site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization.
- Monitoring of HVAC, Fire Fighting, Electrical Work, STP, WTP, Lifts, & Specialized Services Work.
- Co-ordinate with all the departments, Sub Contractor & Consultant as required for the execution of the Project
- Recording and monitoring of all site activities and costs being expended on the project.
- Maintain a schedule of submissions and responses, for approvals, inspections, variations, etc.
- Reconciliation of materials and works executed during the month
- Preparation of Sub Contractors payments and recording / monitoring of all MEP works
- Ensure all builders works drawings are comprehensive and discussed with the various engineers for the best implementation and installation of services in coordination with other parties and main contractor.
- Co-ordination with Suppliers, Client, Purchase, Outsourcing, QA/QC, vendors, Consultant & Contractors.
- Coordinating and resolving Engineering issues address site requirement and ensure timely supply of deliverables from Vendors.
- Supervise the production of co-ordination drawings to ensure that all services are coordinated with each other and the building structure is complying with the contract requirements.
B.Tech/B.E. – Electrical, Mechanical