Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a company with a global vision and noble mission to provide the best oil and gas jobs in India. With its diverse and exciting approach to human resource development, it gives an exclusive opportunity for 360 degree learning from peers and seniors through on-the-job experiences. ONGC offers a remuneration package that compares with the best in the Indian Industry in Cost-to-Company terms. It also extends a generous social support system which not only takes care of the employees but also their families. As our organization grows at a fast pace, we invite you to join hands for best PSU and Oil rig jobs in India and undertake a journey to even greater success and build a rewarding career
Post Details show LOCATION and TENTATIVE NO. OF NUMBER OF SEATS
- Dehradun – 159 Posts
- Delhi – 40 Posts
- Jodhpur – 10 Posts
- Mumbai – 200 Posts
- Goa – 15 Posts
- Hazira – 74 Posts
- Cambay – 96 Posts
- Vadodara – 157 Posts
- Ankleshwar – 438 Posts
- Ahmedabad – 387 Posts
- Mehsana – 356 Posts
- Jorhat – 110 Posts
- Silchar – 51 Posts
- Nazira & Sivasagar – 583 Posts
- Chennai – 50 Posts
- Kakinada – 58 Posts
- Rajahmundry – 353 Posts
- Karaikal – 233 Posts
- Agartala – 178 Posts
- Kolkata – 50 Posts
Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as of 15.05.2022.
Candidate/Applicant should be between 15.05.1998 and 15.05.2004
- Graduate Apprentice – 9,000/-
- Trade Apprentices – 7,700/ – 8,050/
- Diploma Apprentices – 8,000/-
How to Apply
- Candidates meeting the above-prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply Online from 27.04.2022 till 15.05.2022 by 18:00 hours.
- Paper-based applications will NOT be accepted.
- There are two steps in the registration process. Part-I & Part-II. In Part-I registration, the candidate has to fill his/her basic details like name, category etc. and has to create his own password.
- After successful Part-I registration, with the e-mail ID, a candidate has to log in again into the system with the password generated by him. Candidates are advised to remember the Email and password for future reference/use
- In Part-II registration, the candidate has to upload his scanned photograph and furnish educational qualification, experience details, etc. and submit the same. This is the final submission process and after that candidate cannot change the details furnished.
- Candidates are therefore advised to furnish the details in the portal carefully and check the same before final submission.