Mott MacDonald Recruitment 2022
Engineer – Bridges
Key responsibilities and duties of this position include:
- Develop safe and efficient structural solutions, and undertake design analysis and preparation of calculations as per national and international code standards;
- Deliver projects in accordance with quality, timescales and budget.
- Manage other bridge team members, including design engineers and cad technicians, for the timely delivery of all project schedule works;
- Ensure checking of all design output and coordination (Interface) between other disciplines;
- Monitor progress towards team and individual objectives and take action on issues that may affect delivery to meet the agreed program;
- Responsibility includes timely and accurately technical delivery of project tasks assigned;
- Ensure all design work is carried out in accordance with Mott MacDonald’s quality standard procedures;
- We are looking to recruit degree qualified Bridge Engineer to join our growing team in Noida.
- Relevant years’ experience in the design and analysis of bridges and related structures is required, in roles of increasing responsibility and project complexity. Relevant years of international exposure / experience;
- Experience of working on detailed design projects of designing PSC, RCC, Steel and Composite structures
- Candidate should have experience in the use of design software such as: MIDAS, LUSAS, RM, STAAD, ASBD and similar.
- Candidate should be fully conversant with international design standards and codes.
- Ability to work as part of a team but also work unsupervised.
- Good English language skills both written and spoken are essential
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
We can offer (subject to Company’s policy):
- Agile and safe working environment
- Competitive annual leave and sick leaves
- Group incentive scheme
- Group term life insurance, Workmen’s compensation and Group medical insurance coverage
- Short and Long-term Global employment opportunities
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Digital Innovation and Transformation