Larsen & Toubro Recruitment 2023 |civil engineer job
Larsen & Toubro Ltd, commonly known as L&T, is an Indian multinational conglomerate company, with business interests in engineering, construction, manufacturing, technology, information technology and financial services, headquartered in Mumbai. The company is counted among world’s top five construction companies.
- EPC project execution background –Domestic & International + EPC Project & Proposal
- Knowledge of applicable standards.
- Planning of Engineering work schedule, Construction schedule, Commissioning schedule.
- Communication skill, Soft Skill like MS Office, Multidisciplinary coordination.
- Responsible for Engineering / Fabrication Co-ordination with Design Office / Fabrication Yard / Vendors / Client
- Timely delivery of engineering deliverables, Managing Client (e.g. ONGC/EIL/ARAMCO etc.) getting approval on engineering deliverable.
- Approval of Vendor documents, engineering drawing and documents.
- Coordination with engineering consultant, procurement, other disciplines, Yard team.
- Assistance to site construction team, QA&QC during FAT, SAT and site check approval from Client.
- Guide team of Structural engineers for the complete Project/Engineering cycle.
- Coordination with Engineering contractor or LTHE Engineering dept and client for comments resolution and approval of the Drgs/documents.
- Identify Structural Engineering Deliverable and review to ensure completeness and compliance to schedule and report progress on Engineering deliverables.
- Participate/Support detailed Engineering and perform checks of Structural engineering drawings and calculations/SACS Models of Structural discipline of Topsides and Jackets for oil and gas production platforms.
- Preparation of MTO for Structural Bulk and Specialty items, Preparation of RFQ for Structural Fabrication at Fabrication yard and RFQ for Offshore hook up work.
- Ensure compatibility of the design with other engineering disciplines and ensure that the Structural system design meets the requirements of the client/ operability and regulatory organizations, etc.
- Raise service RFQ’s as per tender conditions.