In India, mechanical engineering technology has accounted for nearly half of the total technology imported. In terms of products, nearly one third of the value of total imports is for mechanical engineering equipment. In order to develop indigenously mechanical engineering technology for the industries so that R&D can play a key role in self-reliance, the Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute at Durgapur, West Bengal was established in February 1958 with the specific task of development of mechanical engineering technology.
|Job Role||Project Associate/Project Assistant/Project JRF/Project-SRF|
|Last Date||18 June 2021|
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
|Project Assistant||6||max 50 yrs||BSc OR 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/ Agricultural/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering||Rs 20000|
|Project Associate II||3||max 35 yrs||BE / B. Tech. in Electronics / Eletronics & Communication/ Electronics & lnstrumentation/ Mechanical Engineering and min 2 yrs experience||Rs 28000 – 35000|
|Project Associate I||7||max 28 yrs||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech with NET/ GATE qualified||Rs 25000 – 31000|
|Junior Research Fellow||10||max 28 yrs||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MSc with NET/ GATE qualified||Rs 31000|
|Senior Research Fellow/ Project Associate I||1||max 35 yrs||BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech and 2 yrs experience||Rs 25000 – 35000|
|Senior Research Fellow||1||max 32 yrs||B.E. / B. Tech. / ME / M. Tech/ MS in Mechanical / Chemical Engineering and 02 yrs experience||Rs 35000|
Upper Age Limit
- Project – JRF: 28 years
- Project – JRF: 32 years
- Project Associate – II: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
- Project Associate – I: 35 year
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Project Assistant – 06 Posts
- Project Associate-I – 07 Posts
- Project Associate-II – 03 Posts
- UGC JRF (NET) – 02 Posts
- Project- JRF – 08 Posts
- Project – SRF – 02 Posts
- Project – JRF: Rs.31,000/-
- Project – SRF: Rs.35,000/-
- Project Associate – II: Rs.35,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
- Project Associate – I: Rs.31,000/-
CMERI Recruitment Selection Process:
- The applications received within the last date & time stipulated will be screened by dully constituted Screening Committee and a list of eligible candidates shortlisted for interview will be hosted in the institute’s official website along with the date and time schedule of the interview.
- The Candidates are requested to be online and ready at their end at that time. The Screening Committee will device its own criteria for shortlisting of candidate for interview. Merely fulfilling main eligibility criteria may not be the sole criteria for being eligible to be invited for online interview
How to Apply for CMERI Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to send the scanned copy of all their original certificates, mark sheets and a recent passport size photograph along with the filled-in and signed application form to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 18 June 2021.