Border Security Force (BSF) has advertised the Latest Jobs Notification 2022 for the Recruitment of Inspector, Sub Inspector, and Junior Engineer Vacancies of about 90 Vacancies.
Candidates, who have a qualification of Degree / Diploma in Civil / Electrical Engineering are eligible. Interested candidates may apply on/before 15th May 2022 and make use of the opportunity to acquire a job in the field of the public sector.
However, hopeful aspirants may go through further information such as the eligibility criteria, age limit, selection process, important dates, and more details as described below.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||No. of Vacancies|
|Inspector (Architect)||Degree in Architecture||01|
|Sub Inspector (Works)||Diploma in Civil Engineering||57|
|Junior Engineer / Sub Inspector (Electrical)||Diploma in Electrical Engineering||32|
- The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable as per rules.
- Inspector: Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/- per month.
- Sub Inspector / Junior Engineer: Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/- per month.
- Based on the Written Examination and Interview
Steps to Apply:
- Visit the BSF Official Website.
- Select the desired Post and read the advertisement in detail.
- Candidates may register with basic details and log in to the application form.
- Fill in all the details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Verify the details and click on ‘Submit’.
- Make the fee payment through an online transaction (if required).
- Take the printout of an application configuration for further use.
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th May 2022|